Secure car parks at airports are essential in order to prevent vehicle theft & unauthorised access to high security areas. Barriers and fencing are imperative near high traffic areas to direct pedestrians to safe designated road crossings.
K-Line Fencing Group specialises in providing heavy duty security fencing solutions in Perth, from design and concept selection, through to installation.
Your project manager will take care of your project from the initial stages through to follow-up, ensuring you are 100% satisfied.
You’ll benefit from our premium project management services, ensuring projects are completed safely & securely. A dedicated project manager will manage your project from start to finish whilst ensuring public walkways and access areas are protected from any OH&S risks during the installation process.
Reliable security fencing solutions for your project
Whether you’re seeking security fencing, bollards or barrier solutions to restrict vehicle access to public areas or pedestrian access to roads, contact us at K-line Fencing Group, our team of experts look forward to working with you to deliver reliable fencing solutions for your next project.
Range of security fencing products and tailored installation services
We supply a range of security fencing products and an installation service tailored to your property needs including;
- Combinations of Fencing Products Including High Level Security Garrison Fencing
- Timber Bollards and Barriers for safety and aesthetic reasons.
- Tubular Steel Fencing with the option of either swinging or sliding gates.
- Black / Green / White PVC Coated Chain Wire Fencing
- Barbed & Razor Chain Mesh Fencing for increased security protection.
- Fully Galvanised Steel Handrails for maximum strength and durability.
- Pre-galvanised steel Automatic Gate Solutions
- Long lasting Plastic Safety Bollards comes in a range of configurations and colours.
Our tried and tested processes make us industry leaders in fencing solutions for the airport sector. Read about our airport customers on the case studies page.